October 25, 2022
Kailey and Spartak held an elegant Bella Collina wedding! The day was over-the-top stunning and memorable in everyway! Much of their family traveled from afar to attend their Italy-instired destination Florida wedding at the Bella Collina in Montverde, Florida.
This luxury wedding venue has breathtaking architecture and georgous views for miles, surrounded by the Championship golf course and lakes! The weather was cool and crisp with a strong breeze; a perfect day for their full outdoor wedding ceremony and reception.
Some very unique touches were the ceremony violinists, fun-fact cocktail napkins, and their live wedding painter Jamie.
Everyone danced the evening away as the sun slipped below the horizon, delivering a vibrant pink sunset. And exactly at 9:00pm, everyone watched the Disney Magic Kingdom fireworks light up the sky.
Bride and Groom Portraits | Bella Collina Wedding
First Look | Bella Collina Wedding
Kailey wanted their first look to be capture at the stairs of the courtyard area next to the reflection pond.
The Reflection Pond | Bella Collina Wedding
Ceremony | Bella Collina Wedding
Cocktail Hour | Bella Collina Wedding
Cocktail hour was held at the reflection pond. They handed out fun-fact napkins with everyones drinks which was a unique and personal touch to their wedding day. Here are some fun-facts about Kailey and Spartak…
- Spartak was in a Mercedes-Benz commercial.
- Kailey can eat an entire family sized box of mac and cheese.
- Spartak and Kailey got an Alpha Romeo stuck in an alley in Taormina. They were screamed at by a gang of incensed Sicilians on Vespas for an hour. Kailey cried while redirecting traffic.
- They share an unhealthy obsession with their sassy wiener dog name Baci.
- They are genuinely grateful that you traveled so far to celebrate with them.